Applying for finance
At House of Fraser - Sofas, Furniture and Flooring you can take advantage of up to 2 years interest free credit, 0% APR representative on all our furniture and flooring. Our attractive and easy to understand finance could give you to option to pay for your luxury furniture and carpets in a way that suits you.
Choose the ‘Pay monthly’ button at the bottom of the shopping basket, complete your details and preferred finance term. Once we have received this information, a member of our Internet Shopping Team will telephone you back to complete your application.
Do I qualify?
To qualify for finance you must be:
- Over 18 years of age
- A permanent resident of the United Kingdom and has been for the last three years
- Regularly employed for at least 16 hours a week, self-employed, retired, on long-term invalidity/disability benefit or a house person
- Armed Forces
- Able to pay the required deposit by debit or credit card upon completion of the finance application.
How do I apply?
- Choose the ‘Pay monthly’ button at the bottom of the shopping basket, complete your details and choose the preferred finance term to suit your budget
- Once you have submitted your order a member of our Internet Shopping Team will call you back at the time you requested in the checkout, to complete your finance application
- You will need to have your bank account details and employment/income details to hand when we call you.
Do I have to pay anything upfront?
- A minimum deposit of £59 is required, but you can choose to pay more than this in the checkout. Paying more deposit will reduce your monthly payments
- The deposit is payable on completion of a successful finance application
- The deposit must be paid by either debit or credit card. We do not charge additional fees for payments made by credit card.
How long do I have to repay the finance?
- Subject to application and status, you can choose a repayment term of 6, 12, 18 or 24 months. The decision is yours.
- You select the finance term that best suits your budget in the checkout.
Who provides my finance?
- House of Fraser Made To Order Sofas Carpets and Flooring is a Credit Broker and are not the lender – this means we do not provide the credit ourselves
- The provider of the credit is Barclays Partner Finance
- A Share & Sons Limited company registration 323778 trading as House of Fraser Made to Order Sofas, Furniture and Flooring only offers financial products from Barclays Partner Finance
- Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited - a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank PLC
- Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 311753) Registered in England. Registered No 2901725. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London. E14 5HP